How to determine a bottles value.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve54

Reaction score
I have a Nassau Selters stoneware sealed full bottle. I have seen empty bottles online for sale but not a full one. Does anybody know of a good site to get a rough estimate that is free? The bottle is 11and1/2 inches tall and weighs 5 pounds. There is no other markings on it other than the name stamp. bottle1.jpgbottle2.jpg

nhpharm

Reaction score
Although cool that it is full, I don't think it really adds much in the way of value. I dig a lot of these in Galveston and sell them for $5 each, and I usually still have some to bring home at that price...not a ton of value.

Steve54

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I also have five different bottles of wine that are full and unopened. The bottles look like they are pre 1900. The labels are half worn off. Is there a site where I could go to that lists old wines?

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
The wine could definitely be of interest if it's something of high quality. Chances are it's turned to vinegar by now but you never know. I'm not sure of any particular site that lists wines, you'd probably have to do research on each one individually.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1