Howdy All!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
Why thank you for everythin' Newtothiss!. This place is grate! So helpful. I done like you said and it wurk'd! Yes! Like a genie in a bott'l. No damage and ther sparklin'.

To answ'r yur question, I'm not shur whare I wuz born, 'xactly. Sumewhere in wester'n Missouri. I was told my Pa was a Sicilian gangster of sum sort. My Ma wus some kinda Irish hooker. He was marryed with a big f'amly and she wus his g'frend. I wus born illigit, handicaped and not wanted. She disapear'd back east and i nev'r met her and I wus putup fer 'doption. That wus all I no.

It took a few years befor I was taken in by my adopt'a folks in souther'n Indiana. They were gud peple. They done ther best. They was old. More like gran'folks, but
kind. I left at 19 for Hawa'i, then the south pacific. Life wus hard. I made it to Lost Angeles thinkin' i culd act. That didn' hapen. I went to tha Big Ez -Na'Orleans.
BIG mistak. Life wus hard on the street.

Now? I get by in the desserts back'n Cali. I been buncing arond in my RV fer yers now. I kep getin run off our Nationall campgrunds by Rang'rs. Even emty parks! The desserts of of Riverside, Kern, Ventura and San Bernahdoo Countys is home. Now? I live in a strange place called Hinkly, Californa. its ezy to find stuf here. Itz A ghosd town cuz of bad water from sum 'lectrik utilty company. Itz cheep to live here but ther people are weurd. The water sucks and the air stinks. Up the road thers a trash fire they cant put out.

I wanna go back to Indiana tho. Thats wut the bott'ls ar all about. I no ther jus bott'ls but I gots other stuff to sell to. I no afew folks ther in Indiana. Id be welcum. I jus no it!
California seems like a hot mess of a state. I feel sympathy for anyone who has to live there. This isn't the country I used to know. Soon all of the U.S. will become just like that state.

The OC

Reaction score
California seems like a hot mess of a state. I feel sympathy for anyone who has to live there. This isn't the country I used to know. Soon all of the U.S. will become just like that state.
Well I'm not mucha a GOD-fearin' man, I fear womens mostly. Yur rite tho. California is a weurd place. I do prey our country nev'r sees civil devide agin THAT wuld be bad! The damn state is so BIG north/south... its mor like a country. The northen'rs hate the souther'ns and vis-versa... Youd nev'r no it wuz one state iff'n the wackos in Sacramento wer'nt all powerfulls.

n green

Reaction score
i am looking for sdomeone who is selling eary patent medicine bottle prior to 1906.lots of people at dig sites, but i do not find any one selling in large numbers. neil

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Neil, Everybody generally likes the early med bots. There are various reasons. Many say its the poison(s)/drugs, and other garbage that were inside small time Dr. Quack's bottles. In any case they've always had a strong following and have been in demand.. Welcome to our online club.--CT Len

Mailman1960

Reaction score
i am looking for sdomeone who is selling eary patent medicine bottle prior to 1906.lots of people at dig sites, but i do not find any one selling in large numbers. neil
I have a few I'll put them together in the next couple days not sure of the ages they're certainly quackery. If you're interested you can contact me through the personal messaging on the website.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
These companies were all around before 1906 I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for not sure about the age of the bottles

Mailman1960

Reaction score
These companies were all around before 1906 I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for not sure about the age of the bottles
Picture might help

Attachments

• IMG_20220910_151119_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220910_151119_HDR.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member