I Found A Gun and video

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Ben done gone HOLLIWOOD on us. Great vid Ben. Looks like you had fair luck diggin too.

Wait is that Ben Dillinger???????? Electrolysis is the only way to clean that thing.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
BABIES HAND!!!!

anyway...your funny as heck man. those bricks are worth 25cents clean last time i checked, thats one husky tree, and thats some good diggin.

it was 103 today in philly. me, bottlediger (ryan), george, and his bro went lookin for privies. no privies, just crackheads talkin to us about rock people movies, an early potlid wit E ROUSSEL on it (some damage;georges bro found it while peeing in a construction site in South Philly), georges bro also found a hutch, common, but still a hutch...and uh...that was my day. im gonna dig on monday...

we is gonna be gettin some privy on!

- PHILABOTTLES OUT -

madpaddla

Reaction score
Rhona I use a Sony Cyber shot 4.1 mp big digital screen in back and a Carl Zeiss lens. Was $250 with a Huge memory card for Xmas this year. Now just over 7 months later...the same deal ....$160. The memory card can hold about a half hour of video.
Anyone got S M D "recipe" or as he called it "the soup". I was thinking that would take the rust off. Is it too much trouble....garbage it?? Madpaddla

madman

Reaction score
hey mad,send me any horse shoes, and or the gun, ill clean them for you free love the kilmers mike

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Nice video, I may be dreaming but the sleeper in the bunch appeared to be that big green champagne with the SEAL on it??? Maybe I'm missing something? (won't be the first and the last time either) What's that one???

madpaddla

Reaction score
You know I really dont remember. Didnt take it home. Looked foreign etc. But considering the layer it was in 1900's and that all the other champagne bottles aren't usually worth keeping I left it. I keep the acid etched ones but have only found 2 of them whole. Should I have kept the wine??

lexdigger

Reaction score
I would have kept it! Even though it might be common, at least it's got an embossed seal. The one's we dig here are usually just the plain ones. If anything it would make a good give away bottle. Chris Capley

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.