I Have Found A Goldmine of Bottles in Massachusetts WILL SELL ALL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

benbriggs

Reaction score
Hello All - Im new to the forum and to bottle collecting. Im more of a coin collector but find anything old to be interesting. I found some of these in my Grandfathers storage space and actually dug a few more from his backyard (they all came from the same backyard) on the South Shore. Ive brought them all back to Western Mass where I live and thought you'd all be interested to see. I dont know much about bottles and would love to hear everyones input about my find. About 50 bottles in all, 20 or so from Massachusetts companies, some are very small, some are quite large, 2 still have a piece of cork in the bottle, One of which still seems to have original vegetable oil or something in the bottle, Some are name brands like.... Hires Houshold Extract, Blue Label Ketchup, Coca Cola(Sagamore, MA) i will take closeup pictures this weekend, but for now check out my pics at

http://community.webshots.com/user/stuffcollector

I want to sell these because I really need some extra money, Id like to keep them, but would like to share with the bottle collecting community, i was going to bring them to an auction gallery I know of but have been told that those guys will usually rip people of what things are worth. Id love to hear what this collection may be worth, and Im willing to sell singles or all of these. Again Ill have better individual pics up this weekend. Please reply here or feel free to email me at bbriggs77@yahoo.com Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal