I know ya'll want spring but 1 more BLIZZARD to get through

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Look out if you live in the North Eastern United States is all I can say 1 to 2 ft of snow is not out of the question.There is a massive storm gathering in the gulf.Which you can see on this water vapor satelite picture taken at 7:45 this morning.Look at this link to my favorite weatherman
Joe B a s t a r d i .This is the new company he works for now Weatherbell.

http://www.weatherbell.com/jb/?m=20110329 Watch the video from yesterday and allready then Joe was saying the amounts in his graph may need to be doubled and tripled.Where is spring this year I ask? In todays blog he is giving his 2011 hurricane season forecast.Look out East coast this year.

ADB36C7E12C94FB8AFB2AFBA1E92864B.jpg

Attachments

• ADB36C7E12C94FB8AFB2AFBA1E92864B.jpg
    ADB36C7E12C94FB8AFB2AFBA1E92864B.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 95

woodswalker

Reaction score
I just hope it stays away from Michigan!!! I heard it was supposed to be in the 50's this weekend and thought yay bottle hunting weather...now they're saying low 20's and possible snow....

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Yeah, we're suffering through temps in the upper 70s around here. It's about time; I'm sick of the cold and rain.

woodswalker

Reaction score
70's!! Suffering...cold and rain...what is this lol...if it were 70 here people would be out in shorts and calling it a tropical heat wave!!![:D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
When is this storm coming? It's supposed to rain tomorrow, I think. We can't take much more snow here!
I'm pretty good at predicting rain, just by the way I feel (miserable). My friends down South are really having allergy problems right now. It's been beautiful weather there, though.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
There calling it the April fools storm Red,I think tommorrow night where you live.You may be spared the brunt of it as the core of the heavy snow should be to your east by a 100 miles or so.

Brains

Reaction score
i hate the weather, and the weather knows it- the result is the weather gets bad to get back at me... for not liking it.
sorry guys, but maybe one day me and the weather will be friends, and then it'll be sunny and in the mid 60's for the rest of forever...

bostaurus

Reaction score
Yeah, the rain in the South is a blessing. It washes the pollen out of the air and off the cars. Problem is the next day the trees dump even more pollen. It never bothered me but my daughter is miserable down in Jackson.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Melinda, my best friend lives down south. She said the same thing as you. I looked up the allergens in her area, earlier today, and just as you said, the tree pollen is very high there right now. Hope it rains, for them!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles