I lost a twenty bill at Dyottville

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

I Lost A Twenty

Reaction score
Hello out there Everyone,can anyone help ?
I was walking by Dyottville when I lost a twenty dollar bill.I saw three gents by a fence, kinda strange looking no offense. With bolt cutters in hands they cleared a path the fence was no match for their relentless wrath. The leader all clad with a lovey bear in hand had a flask wrapped up like King Tuts AS........I was amazed at their precision, to play without permission. The Begging began and things looked good till a lady dressed like a man picked up a piece of wood.She said sorry you lack the the proper credentials the leader then spoke and said all we have are the bare essebtials.We've come so far just to see the Wizard.The man lady then spoke who, where, what wizard!!Why weve come to see you know the wizard, the wizard,why The Wizard of Dyottville yeah that's the ticket. She didnt fall for the story,and the three looked down when thier leader spoke up and said with a frown.... Ok sorry.............Deals were cut again and things looked brighter because one of the three stated he was an ex prize fighter.The leader of the gang with his pink purple flask was really good at being a pain in the A_SS.It was in all this confusion the three of them caused,my money slipped out of my red rosey bra. So if you wander by the big hole,and try and peer in remember to look for my 20 dollars within. Somewhere in this hole below my twenty now lies, with no where to go.

50768BE08F86492A9378FC9A9FF50DDD.jpg

Attachments

• 50768BE08F86492A9378FC9A9FF50DDD.jpg
    50768BE08F86492A9378FC9A9FF50DDD.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 56

carobran

Reaction score
Is this spam?Or am I missing something here?

glass man

Reaction score
I think I see the red rosey bra in there!MIGHTY LITTLE THOUGH!Maybe that is why the 20 fell out!JAMIE

carobran

Reaction score
I just realized who "I lost a twenty" is[8D][:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Lost..! [:)]

I bet you 50 bucks I know who will be able to recover your $20 spot for you..

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Unless your name is Jackson, I don't know how you will be able to claim that twenty as yours anymore. And even if it is Jackson, that won't help either. It's a shame because that new I-95 might have toll booths and you were gonna need it.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Mr. Twenty... You should keep better track of your money. I'm glad you are no longer as destitute as you were at Baltimore; it seems now you can afford a camera. But if you keep losing twenties, you'll be back on the streets! First Baltimore, now Dyottville... I hope you don't make a habit of losing twenties! [&:]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!