I & M Canal digging

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stormysouth

Reaction score
Monster, keep us posted. Good luck!

Wayne,

I took your post as ya meant it. Most "One Leggers" (like the name) have a wonderful if not slightly warped sense of humor. . I'm glad we could make ya laugh. [:D][8D][:)]My daughter calls me "Peggy" sometimes when she wants to tease me. (Short for Peg Leg). I've learned to laugh at myself and enjoy doing it. Here is a little example of day in the life of "Peggy" About 3 months ago my daughter and I where at Wal-mart and had just checked out. I took a step and heard a loud pop, the bolt that holds my foot on snapped in two. My foot & shoe are alone on the floor. Mouths dropped and I heard gasps. I start giggling couldn't help it and ask Steff to get me a wheel chair, I bend over on one leg, pick my foot up and hop over to a bench to wait for a wheel chair, smile and wave to the folks staring and say "How ya doin'?" And patiently wait for my chair. It happens every now and again. It's all good. I would love some thoughts on feet (everyday as well as water) from Brian if ya don't mind asking him.

And I don't think you are fat. I saw your picture. When they tease ya tell them ya are genetically suited for life in a nothern climate and for diving. Love the flask.

Lisa

capsoda

Reaction score
Yhea Jacob , Keep us posted theres bound to be some good stuff there.[;)][:)]

Hey Lisa, He looks fat to me.[;)] I know what ya mean about the public breakage. Mine has a cover that keeps it from falling off and the broken bolts make a real neat grinding sound that turns people green.[:'(]

stormysouth

Reaction score
Cap,

About the fat thing, you've heard the saying those who live in glass houses...(Directed at me). Here's my Drivers License Pic.(It's the only pic I have of me at work) No Laughing..A face to go with the post. Lucky dog I want a "some kind of silicon gummy spongy supper can't be broken thing thats ok but it keeps breaking and has a high tech cover that keeps it from falling off when it breaks" foot when I grow up. If we are ever in the same neck of the woods we'll end up giving half the people in the area a coronary and making the other half wet themselves. I am truly pleased to have met ya. Hopefully it'll face to face be diggin' someplace really cool sometime. We'll do the 2-Step. Ha-Ha.[:D] I wonder how many others could be in the Step and 1/2 Bottle Diggers of course we'll make Wayne an honorary member 'cause he ejoys good amputee humor.

Ki17972.gif

Attachments

• Ki17972.gif
    Ki17972.gif
    234.3 KB · Views: 66

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Lisa, Nice pic. I'll have to dig one up to scare everyone with. I would never throw stones in a glass house, I am the original Little Short Fat One Legged Guy[:)], and I don't fit inside glass houses so I throw stones at them from the outside.[sm=lol.gif] Na! It Would Be Great to get together in a group for a week and dig. Wayne could wear his mask and we could take turns throwing water on him to make him feel at home.[sm=lol.gif]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Capsoda & Stormy south...

Hey Warren & Lisa... I have to tell you that your photo (Lisa) shows a beautiful, sensitive, warm person with a great sense of humor!!!

I ain't seen yours yet Cap,,,

Anyway, just so you know, my buddy Brian named his boat "Peg Leg 1" I'll have to get a picture of it for you.

Had problems diving today with all my gear freezing up, free-flowing, ice up [:(]
I had to come out of the water. My buddy Rick found a nice Pepper sauce, a couple of no named meds, a St .Drakes, with great color, but it had two holes in it[X(]

Oh well, I'll try again on sunday or monday... But we leave Tues for Florida[8D] So Cap, maybe I'll come knockin on your door!! I'l be the big guy in the rubber suit!![&:]

Wayne

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Yea Warren...

"I'm genetically sealed... I mean suited" for the cold, northern New England climate! Like seal or wlarus, I guess[&:]

But I sure can dive!!! I think I have developed gills!

Wayne

stormysouth

Reaction score
Oh my goodness.... What a great way to start the day. Ya'all crack me up![:D] I'm laughin' so hard my co-workers are walking by my office to make sure they don't need to call the guys in the little white suits for me. I would love to see a pick of Brian's boat. I think it would be awesome if as many as us that could get together and dig. I'll bring some of my horses water buckets so we can make sure Wayne is happy. Cap I bet you keep your wife busy. I doudt there is ever a dull moment in your house.

capsoda

Reaction score
Good Morning Lisa,[:)] Over in the Who is this Guy thread of Collectors Chat, We have been trying to get people to post their pic. You think you could put yours in. Would sure be appreciated.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal