I miss socializing here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
I know it's been a while since I posted anything on the Forum. I haven't been collecting much of anything for the past 10 months. My wife has been very ill and I haven't got the time for anything but her. I have gotten out to dig three times this year. I know it's hard to believe. Maybe I'll post a few photos of the digs this year. I finally get laid off in May and still have no time to dig! Hopefully I'll get a day or two this week for a hole. I have so many permissions and not enough time.

RedGinger

Reaction score
I hope your wife is better soon. She's lucky to have you consider her your first priority. This is good bottle karma too. You'll find some good ones when you can. They've been waiting for over a hundred years, so they'll still be there when you're ready.

ktbi

Reaction score
Hey Zane..Good to hear from you again! I truly hope things go well for you and your wife. Sounds like you are making the right decisions. Best of luck to you...Ron

swizzle

Reaction score
Hey Zane. Long time no see. I'll keep your wifey in my prayers and hope that she gets better soon. Taking care of priorities isn't always easy but its necessary. Take care and hopefully that good karma will come right back to you in the form of deep pits full of embossed pontils. Take care. Swiz

Stardust

Reaction score
Hi Zane,
Sorry to hear about your wife, thanks for letting us know so we can pray for both of you. Illness takes it's tole on the whole family. Keep us posted and we're here for you always. Sending your wife positive energy and healing thoughts to get well soon.
star~*

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776