I think I did pretty well for five dollars

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

HunterTheFox59

Reaction score
I managed to find two boxes containing mostly vintage soda and beer bottles for sale on the Facebook marketplace for only 5 dollars! Needless to say, I had to take advantage of such a good deal.
20231226_121334.jpg

There were a lot of duplicate bottles in the mix, so here are the ones I am going to keep. There are 2 Pioneer Valley Beverages plus one Pioneer Valley case, 2 Avery's, one is ACL, the other is embossed, 2 X-Tra colas, one 16 oz, the other is 12 oz, Crystal Club, Worcester Soda Co, Jacob Ruppert beer, Champlain beverages, C. Trefz beer, Nujol, and a nice Schaefer box.
20231226_134233.jpg

Last edited:

timeandabottle

Reaction score
The box is worth more than you paid for everything. Good score!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hi Hunter,
I like the Nujol. They came in different sizes. Found a few on a dig last year. They're not only uniquely shaped but the glass was a little thicker too, making them survivors. Mine were mostly '30s- '40s. Not worth a whole lot but the name alone is interesting and fun. Congrats on the nice haul. It is indeed, a great purchase and back saver. :cool:

Dub

Reaction score
I managed to find two boxes containing mostly vintage soda and beer bottles for sale on the Facebook marketplace for only 5 dollars! Needless to say, I had to take advantage of such a good deal.
View attachment 251755
There were a lot of duplicate bottles in the mix, so here are the ones I am going to keep. There are 2 Pioneer Valley Beverages plus one Pioneer Valley case, 2 Avery's, one is ACL, the other is embossed, 2 X-Tra colas, one 16 oz, the other is 12 oz, Crystal Club, Worcester Soda Co, Jacob Ruppert beer, Champlain beverages, C. Trefz beer, Nujol, and a nice Schaefer box.
View attachment 251757
I like the pioneer beverages carrier. Take away all the bottles and you did good just on it.

Reactions: Len

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen