I was hoping i'd get away with it... Anyone else spot this?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mgardziella

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380139716661&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

I had this at $40 and was about to bid higher, but it took off. I was hoping the Ward's would stay hidden because it wasn't in the title and orange was spelled wrong. Oh well, it's a neat bottle. Also, how much is a "Crushy facing left bottle" worth? I know where I can buy a minty one for $19.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
I didn't see that one. There was another one on ebay about a month ago. I wouldn't mind having one myself; however, not at that price. As for the left facing crushy, I will have to consult my Orange Crush book to see.

mgardziella

Reaction score
The other one sold for $290, I think it was a forum member who sold it. Does anyone know if there is a "lime crush" version? I bet the seller is freaking out. Let me know what you find out about the other one Morbious, thanks for checking.

ncbred

Reaction score
I've missed out on a few Wards Orange Crush's lately. I see another one on the bay but the embossing is so worn down you can barely read it.

Judging by that auction I suppose the Wards Lemon Crush's are pretty hard to come by?

mgardziella

Reaction score
Are you talking about this one ncbred? It's a British one, interesting. Seems fairly nice to me. Or are you talking about this crushy facing left one? It is a little rough.
Ever since I found my Ward's awhile back I've had a thing for krinkly crushes. I want one of the large sizes and a green krinkly would be really cool.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960