In search of PATERSON NEW JERSEY bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I've been buying bottles since before either of you were born, I have my favorite spots all sussed out and I patrol them from time to time.. [;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Hi everyone I am new here and your site really seems like a great source of info. I am interested in bottles from Paterson, Totowa, LittleFalls, or West Paterson New Jersey and would love to hear from any or all of you looking to sell or trade these bottles. I collect only from these areas and set up dispalys at local schools and libraries for the younger kids to learn and gain interest in their local history.
Thanx,
Jim

Hey Jim, was this your very first post here?? [:-]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

How about this Richard Wagner hutch? Got one yet Jim?

CD540DE45E2C4AE1880A4923BF965444.jpg
Richard Warren??? yes I do...

Donnalee

Reaction score
I have an old 1 qt clear milk bottle with creamer top which has "Farmland Dairies, Paterson, NJ" in enamel? on front and some other faded writing on back of bottle. It also has "The Graduate Milk Bottle" embossed on front of bottle as well as embossed cup measurements on side of bottle. The bottom rim of bottle has embossed "Sealed- Registered One Quart Liquid". The bottom of bottle has a little circle with the #7. The bottle is clean. I could not find any information on this bottle. Maybe it is rare? Please let me know if you're interested and if you have any information on it.

Donnalee

Reaction score
Hi thanks, new to site; saw that date later. Maybe you know something about this milk bottle?

nhpharm

Reaction score
Farmland Dairies was a very prolific dairy in Paterson and you can see many bottles that have sold online from them. I believe they shut their doors in 2014. I think in general if the ACL isn't in very good shape the bottle probably has pretty limited value.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler