is this a druggist bottle ? anything worth while in the mix

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I agree with the balm assessment. In the 5th picture is a Rexall bottle on the far right. The amber med bottle in the first picture looks side embossed. I can't see clearly, some of these pictures lack clarity.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

I know the pics were smaller than normal , but at least this seller was willing to provide them ( is another who won't )

I saw the clear druggist in pic 5 , most of the bottles seem very common , I don't think her father collects bottles maybe found a dump in the woods or at work ?

with covid I don't think it be worth asking to view them in person based on whats there and she might assume I planned to buy them all which isn't likely

embe

Reaction score
Agree on Canada Dry, so funny how the bottle shape appealed to consumers. I mean a can is a can, but there area so many different bottle shapes and textures you could probably identify by touch alone.

RCO

Reaction score
update I seem to have lot contact with the seller , after an initial willingness to provide photo's and info gone silent , perhaps they realised I wasn't going to buy anything as I hadn't made an offer or said I'd take it

had asked for a better picture of the druggist bottle just to make sure it didn't have anything on it

but considering I don't see anything else in the lot that I want and with covid and everything I will just let it be

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi