Its time to say goodbye to everyone.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Yo Steve,

To heck with that, man. You're too good a contributor on too many levels to just drop us like a hot iron.

old-metal-flat-iron-thumb13258649.jpg

We'll start a letter writing campaign, we will. I'm gonna contact Al Roker now about protesting at your house.

roker-gingerbread-man.jpg

Where're we gonna get our big weather information?
hot-weather-girl.jpg

What about Finger Bowls?
819E46CBA4E94CD78C2125F488A05202.jpg
I know of no other member qualified to give us the low down on this kinda glass.

Who among us is gonna put Charlie's head on top of bizarre images?
EB5B0341118E4DF3944A4005A9754D46.jpg

Who'll defend us against the hordes of bogus Half Post bottle pushers, and purveyors of Buckshutem
bitters+00002.JPG

I wish you all the best business, lots of sweatin to the oldies
1223528642-27692_full.jpg
, Success and continued Great Glass. I do hope you'll stop bye and look in on us, maybe contribute a good word or three.

Let's just say, "Aloha," that seems to work equally well for introductions and departures.

fitted-estate-aloha-denim.jpg

Wangan

Reaction score
Good luck in all that you do Steve.Do stop in from time to time and say hi. ~ Tim

ajohn

Reaction score
I absolutely enjoyed your post Steve,I even learned me a thing er two.Thank you!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
No need to "throw the baby out with the bathwater" Steve....As my dear old Grandma used to say,..."Half a loaf is better than none". Busy yes,...But ABN is therapeutic,..No? ....I'll say thanks for being such a dedicated and zealous contributor, and nudging my interest in obscure and early bottles enough to go and dig up info, do some research, etc....Good luck with your endeavors and such, but no need to burn a bridge and sign off utterly....We all do what we must, but hopefully some new and interesting bottle will come your way and you'll want to share it with us here....Adios amoeba!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
This is sad news to wake up to indeed. Many a newcomer has posted a "what is it" and I just post one of your infolinks. It's like hitting the easy button.[:)]
Hopefully this will be like others before you (myself included) and you'll be back soon. In the meantime, take care.
Eric

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Now I feel really sad about this Steve. I have saved copies of all most all your posts and treasure the chance to go back and look into them. I hope this doesn't mean you are scratching the NY trip this summer. You really mean too much to a lot of us, for your knowledge and the ability to cover bottle subjects with such meaningful presentations.
I am not going to cry about it - but I feel like a half a hot dog thrown out of a pleasure ride in an old car. Do what you have to do - but don't forget - we are here for you. Good Luck!!! RED Matthews

bottle_head9

Reaction score
Every time I see an EG BOOZ, I think of you Steve.It`s because of one of your posts, I can now tell the difference between a real and a Clevenger Brothers repo. Take care..

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.