I've listed on Ebay...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Andrewt

Reaction score
I'm going to list by the weekend 8or 9 hutches, off the top of my head three scarce and two rare.

Andrewt

Reaction score
OK guys they are listed, don't be afraid to make reasonable offers. I listed a few as auctions also.

Andrewt

Reaction score
I forgot to mention a rate Aberdeen, N.C. straight sided Coca-Cola, an amber Newport, Tenn. Gay-Ola, and some old flasks. I'll post around 8 mint pyroglazed milks in a day or two also. Have a good night guys! - Andy

Andrewt

Reaction score
Putting up some insulators, SS cokes; Vandalia "Bow Tie", Zeno bottling Grand Rapids scripted slug plate, Rockford, Illinois scripted slug VNM, some nice Pyro milks, etc..

glass man

Reaction score
Love the KNOXVILLE whisky ..Wish I had the money to buy it..I know that makes two of us! GOOD LUCK!! JAMIE

Andrewt

Reaction score
Thanks, It is a nice piece! I have a VNM one I won off of grbottleguy for $300 something, if I recall correctly. Him and another guy were selling quite a few nice flask about a year ago and a guy from Swansea, Mass. was also, I spent like $6K in flasks and insulators pretty quick, now I'm looking at some nice ones and wishing I had the cash!!

Andrewt

Reaction score
I have listed about ten scarce and rare Hutchinsons plus Straight sided Cokes. ACL sodas, etc...

2find4me

Reaction score
That Prototype Coke is very interesting, sadly I don't have that kind of money right now...

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
That Grand Rapids S-S stopped me dead in my tracks. XD. I LOVE Michigan stuff. Like 2Find4Me, don't have that kind of money though. Nonetheless, loving just to see one.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!