J H Kump blob soda's wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Noleakjohn

Reaction score
Looking to buy J H Kump soda bottles, Cairo Ill, Memphis Tn, Oil city Pa, Columbus Ohio Or any other city i dont know about, maybe somebody has some extras they might want to part with, looking forward to hearing from someone THANKS!

spuere66

Reaction score
I have a couple from Oil City. They are not for sale but from time to time I run across one. I have a green squat soda and the cobalt squat. I have seen a quart blob top soda but don't own it.
Do you have any from Oil City? What is your connection/interest in the Kump bottles?

Bottleworm

Reaction score
Bottlers that were in many different cities people often collect because it is cool to see them lined up from different towns and states. Or maybe it is a family/friend long ago relationship. I really don't know in this case. Also I would love to see some pics of your cobalt and green sodas.

spuere66

Reaction score
I'm not the best at posting pictures on this site. If this doesn't work I will email them to you.

http://s216.photobucket.com/user/spuere66/media/Bottles/100_0067.jpg.html?sort=6&o=0

Noleakjohn

Reaction score
J H Kump is part of my first and last name, it would be really cool to have one on my shelf hey! please let me know if you run across one for sale, that would be really NICE! thanks again.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey