Jackson,MS show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: acls

Please come by my table and say hi.
Im sure ill be by your table.Will you just have Acls?Only 14 hours till the show!I cant wait![;)]

carobran

Reaction score
A few hours........BUT I'LL BE BACK[8|].And when i get back hopefully ill have a few good bottles to show off.

wonkapete

Reaction score
What will you guys be wearing? I'm almost to Jackson...about another hour. I will be wearing a Dr. Pepper cap.

carobran

Reaction score
Ill be wearing a Bass Pro Shops shirt.I might be with my dad and i might not.Hoping to find some good MS hutches and druggists.How long does it take you to get from Mobile to Jackson?

wonkapete

Reaction score
Normally bout 3 hrs but tonight its about 4 hrs because of my lil girls...stopping, eating, just taking our time.

carobran

Reaction score
Figured about 4 hours or so.What will you be looking for?Just so you know im not really a very talkative person.I think the inaugural parade is tomorrow for the Gov. so im afraid of what the traffic is going to be like.How are you going to Jackson?

wonkapete

Reaction score
Kosciusko bottles! Just kidding....small town alabama bottles. I'm staying just a couple miles away from the show tonight.

carobran

Reaction score
Thats not something to joke about![;)]Wonder how many people will be at the show?I think they had a few hundred a couple years ago.

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: wonkapete

Kosciusko bottles! Just kidding....small town alabama bottles. I'm staying just a couple miles away from the show tonight.
I didnt see you there i dont guess,At least i dont think i did.Its hard to pick out a DR.PEPPER hat in that size crowd though.I saw a good may AL bottles.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy Collie