Just a thought.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Not quite sure who runs the site. What happened in Florida was brutal, I know Red Cross is always a good organization that helps in disasters. Between all of us we should be able to come up with a charity that will go directly to the victims of Florida.

Newtothiss

Reaction score
Not quite sure who runs the site. What happened in Florida was brutal, I know Red Cross is always a good organization that helps in disasters. Between all of us we should be able to come up with a charity that will go directly to the victims of Florida.
Maybe if FL wasn't overflowing with third world invaders.

Volunteering and helping out is good stuff, but nearly every charity seems scam-ish.
Maybe ¼ of every dollar actually goes where/to you think you donated it.

Unfortunate situation nonetheless..

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Maybe if FL wasn't overflowing with third world invaders.

Volunteering and helping out is good stuff, but nearly every charity seems scam-ish.
Maybe ¼ of every dollar actually goes where/to you think you donated it.

Unfortunate situation nonetheless..
[/QUOTE
I agree,we already donate to the biggest scam there is the government, we see how they take care of veterans. I think Red Cross does a decent job, you just don't know if it's going where you want it to go.

Hogtown Hunter

Reaction score
The Red Cross and Samaritans Purse are always good. The Florida Disaster Fund also sounds like most of the donations are going to go to the people in need.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger