just the thought of this is scary

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rockbot

Reaction score
Thanks Steve. Its mind boggling for sure. I remember the whole ice age and ozone hole scare.
Maybe the "51 things you can do to make a difference" really worked. I guess it worked so well that we caused the earth to warm up to fast now.[8D]
Those TIME covers sure prove what a nut job Al Gore and company are.[;)]

ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Rock, Plum, Do you want to see a full fledged nut job. This is the AGWs leading advocate James Hansen.[8|] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uxfiuKB_R8 He actually states in the video he can see our oceans boiling in a hundred years with the icecaps completely gone.[:(] He is supposed to be working for NASA he is away from his real job as a space scientist more then he is at it. He is constantly being arrested for green causes and is so out of touch with reality he plain and simply needs to be fired from his real job because he DOES NOTHING WORTH WHILE THERE PERIOD.[:eek:]

Remember how 10 years ago the big scare was ozone depletion and how the hole was getting larger at each end of the poles and the sun was going to burn us to death because the ozone layer would be completely gone....Do you remember that!!?[&:] I do,why aren't they talking about that now anymore?[8|] You know why[:mad:] because it has been proven to be completely false that's why.[&o] At the two poles it is completely normal for the ozone layers to develop holes in the summer months this is the way the Grand architect designed them to work. Now this same AGW crowd is reclassifying the name of their agenda to simply Climate Change. This way it can encompass any weather change they see fit to meet their needs. You watch in 10 years it wont be about warm it is going to be about the coming mini Ice age again just like it was in the 70s.

Speaking of the mini ice age......The mini ice age begins this coming winter,we are headed for a lengthy solar sunspot minimum. No the earth is not going to be completely covered in ice instead we are heading back to a climate where as the the 1970s real winter in the traditional winter spots is going to be very cold again. Enjoy the warmth of this winter now, as we are about to gradually enter a much cooler phase over the next 30 years similar to the Dalton minimum 1790 to 1830... If the AGW crowd really thought about it a warm planet is a much more sustainable and a much more inhabitable one. Look at Time Magazines covers side by side.....Scare tactics tend to repeat themselves I remember the cold prediction from Time magazine quite vividly.... I was in my Junior year at High School and you could walk across the Delaware river in Mid January that winter right over to Philadelphia International Airport. The Delaware river is a fast flowing river a mile wide with heavy ship traffic, it had completely froze on the surface for a three week period over that winter just like in Europe and the winter experienced this year .Don't be scared weather is very cyclic and will bounce around again over the next 100 years.

7DC3EEB0FE3545179B190C5914A4CFA5.gif

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
So these winter days when the temp. hits 93 [like today] is just a passing thing? I hope so cause these summer days of 106 is getting to me.

How about the armadillos, will they be heading back from whence they came?

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Hang in there Pat,Rain and upper 60s for a stretch at the end of the month. You might have to protect tender vegetation the period April 5 - 10th as the temps will only be in the low to mid 60s for highs and get into the 30s at night.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75