"Kim's Collection For Sale"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kim

Reaction score
Hi All
Well I have decided to try and sell the bottles job lot. Anybody new looking at this can backtrack my threads and look at some of the bottles.

Price is $1,000.00

Just contact me through the forum, profile.

Regards Kim

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Kim, could you please line up all you bottles and take a picture for us?[:mad:] I hope someone on your side of the pond takes up your offer, you have shown us some nice bottles over the past couple months. The collection would be a bargain at $1,000. Unfortunately, I saw what a single bottle cost you to send here, I can't imagine what 100+ would cost![&:] Good luck, we'll talk it up.[:)]

Kim

Reaction score
Hi Norm
Did you get your bottle? I reckon there must be about 500 bottles in the collection but I will give them a approximate count this afternoon. I know that the two demijons, a small tooheys bottle, an aerated water, the bronger brothers(cracked), the warners safe cure four cities are worth 500 or more alone. there are some other 40 dollar bottles etc.. I just have no room for them. I have heaps of other old wares which also takes up a lot of room but I would like to keep that so the bottles go.
Thanks for the support Norm.
Kim

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Soooooo, you don't want those 15 Listerine bottles I just sent you?[&:] Just kidding, I hope you realized I was attempting a little humor when I said to line them all up. You told us once before about the size of the lot, perhaps the Oz mates could assist in finding a home for your little darlins.[;)] When are you guys heading to the gold fields?

olddump

Reaction score
Kim I sell alot of my doubles on E-Bay it's fun and you'll get more for them. Once you have your account set up it's not hard or too time consuming. Watching the bids go up is exciting too. I've had bottles I thought were junk go through the roof. It seems as 1000 dollars is too cheap for those bottles. Think about it you may enjoy it.
Good Luck Tom, Olddump

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn