Kudos

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlguy

Reaction score
I know it is forbidden to rake someone over the coals on these forums but I'm sure it's O.K. to give someone KUDOS. I hope every member who buys, sells or particularly TRADES reads this.

I just completed a rather large trade with Conch times A.K.A. Jay Thompson and want to let anyone anticipating a trade or sale with him to know that they have No Worries. Jay is a particularly nice and upstanding individual who insisted on fairness on his part of the trade. He seemed to be more concerned that I was satisfied (I totally am) than he was.

In these days of SUPREME selfishness it is a breath of fresh air to deal with 99% of you. THANX.

epackage

Reaction score
I've also made a few trades with Jay and I echo your sentiments, he was always concerned about me being happy with my end of the trades. I have been each time and I know he was too, that's why this is the first place I come to when I turn on my computer...[;)]

Conch times

Reaction score
I just want to say thank you to the Jims and Matt for posting their comments about me. I feel very lucky that I found my way to the blue pages! I would like to also say that I don't beleave that its all me, the people that this forum has brought me in contact with are an amazing bunch!!! Thank you to everyone here for letting me be a small part of your forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28