Last call for mug shots

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

preditor

Reaction score
I have posted this twice before with little results[:(] They say three strikes and your out, so this is it folks. most of you new members have probably never seen this before, what i want you to do is post your photo(mug shot) in your user profile. heres how you do it click my setup, scroll down to set up profile photo, check upload my picture, click browse,click the file your picture is saved in,click the picture you want, then click OK, that should do it. for the few of you who have your pics posted. thanks, for those who do not please do so. the reason for this is so we can see who is posting all these bottles. you could be standing right beside a fellow member somewhere and not even know it. this way we might recognize each other. post your hometown as well who knows we may find someone close enough to go digging with. i'll go ahead and thank you in advance. so lets see those mugshots.[:D]
Preditor[8D]

Tony14

Reaction score
I will when I get my camera working and I'll try to convince Andy too. Good luck on getting more people to post there photos.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
PRED...I guess there's just something about maintaining an "air" of secrecy for some peeps...or maybe it's a "Privacy" issue?[;)]

(I wouldn't want someone ta recognise me and follow me to my dump)...LOL

Where's Ellenville close to?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen