Last Sat; at the honey hole

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
yo gator the bayer asprin bottle is cool too!! does it have a ground top???

gatorman

Reaction score
Hay madman, ya it looks like the top is grounded on. What does this mean?? It looks like it has a rough top on the rim.

Yooper14

Reaction score
Hey Gator,
Nice digs nonetheless. Not everyone is cut out for bottle-diggin. To each his own!
I found an amber poison just like that last fall...well, half of one! Nice to see a whole one! I love the stoppers and doorknobs, too. I like finding things like that. The marbles are always gratifying to eyeball since they're so small!
Yooper

O.T. digger

Reaction score
One of these day I will have to journey down there and go diggin with yall at that big hunny hole, I havn't talked to botldigger in a while, hes a cool guy he sent me some botlles a while back to help my collection.

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
How's it been going O.T.DIGGER? Hopefully well. I have seen a Kingfisher drugstore and old soda on Ebay in the past couple of months. That tells me that there are some good finds awaiting in Kingfisher. Possibly territory bottles? These both had Okla. on them. Few more years older and they would have been territory. Yes, I've been doing a little digging lately. Got to stay in shape somehow. Try to train my body to dig til' I'm 60. Imagine the massive amount of bottles and relics I could amass for 25 more years. Any good finds in the creek lately? Crawl in any attics or under houses? Let me know. Try to get another box together for you. Nice hearing from you. Robert

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson