Late Chris Vincent pontil meds & one for Epackage too

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

justanolddigger

Reaction score
I am selling some pontil meds for Jan Vincent, the wife of the late Chris Vincent

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=00&userid=thealdenwave&include=0&rows=200&sort=3&completed=1

I would have loved to have offered the Paterson pontil med to Jim, but Jan wanted the bottles auctioned off instead of selling them individually. The Keystone Liniment is a rare one for sure.
Bill

epackage

Reaction score
I saw it and will be a bidder, thanks for the heads up Bill....

justanolddigger

Reaction score
looks like another New Jersey collector wants this one really bad, I never dreamed it would bring that much. I am very happy for Chris's wife though....Bill

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Those Jersey dudes got big bucks :) Maybe the Sheik is doing Patterson bottles now?

I haven't seen one of those for sale in 10 years so you got to get them when you can get them.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

Those Jersey dudes got big bucks :) Maybe the Sheik is doing Patterson bottles now?

I haven't seen one of those for sale in 10 years so you got to get them when you can get them.
The sheik recently bought a strapside flask from NJ and was just outbid by John Lawery on a pontiled mineral water/soda, so they are buying other bottles too...UGH

justanolddigger

Reaction score
The top two bidders are good ole USA boys, one who buys a ton from PA, mostly pontil meds, and the other a NJ collector. I have heard rumor that the PA collector has a gas well, but as far as I know, that is just a rumor. The last really old bottle the Sheik bought was from me in mid July, an Iron Pontil DR C W ROBACK'S Blood Purifier. He has slowed down a lot, mostly sticking to Pepsi & Coke, and now starting to hit cone top beers.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=vip.s&sort=3&page=2&rows=200&completed=1&all=1

the Sheik's bidder list, just a month ago it was over 6 pages long

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I have heard rumor that the PA collector has a gas well, but as far as I know, that is just a rumor.

Ha, the Jed Clampett of PA. He should get up and move to Beverly...Hills that is..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973