Late Chris Vincent pontil meds & one for Epackage too

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

justanolddigger

Reaction score
I am selling some pontil meds for Jan Vincent, the wife of the late Chris Vincent

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=00&userid=thealdenwave&include=0&rows=200&sort=3&completed=1

I would have loved to have offered the Paterson pontil med to Jim, but Jan wanted the bottles auctioned off instead of selling them individually. The Keystone Liniment is a rare one for sure.
Bill

epackage

Reaction score
I saw it and will be a bidder, thanks for the heads up Bill....

justanolddigger

Reaction score
looks like another New Jersey collector wants this one really bad, I never dreamed it would bring that much. I am very happy for Chris's wife though....Bill

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Those Jersey dudes got big bucks :) Maybe the Sheik is doing Patterson bottles now?

I haven't seen one of those for sale in 10 years so you got to get them when you can get them.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

Those Jersey dudes got big bucks :) Maybe the Sheik is doing Patterson bottles now?

I haven't seen one of those for sale in 10 years so you got to get them when you can get them.
The sheik recently bought a strapside flask from NJ and was just outbid by John Lawery on a pontiled mineral water/soda, so they are buying other bottles too...UGH

justanolddigger

Reaction score
The top two bidders are good ole USA boys, one who buys a ton from PA, mostly pontil meds, and the other a NJ collector. I have heard rumor that the PA collector has a gas well, but as far as I know, that is just a rumor. The last really old bottle the Sheik bought was from me in mid July, an Iron Pontil DR C W ROBACK'S Blood Purifier. He has slowed down a lot, mostly sticking to Pepsi & Coke, and now starting to hit cone top beers.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=vip.s&sort=3&page=2&rows=200&completed=1&all=1

the Sheik's bidder list, just a month ago it was over 6 pages long

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I have heard rumor that the PA collector has a gas well, but as far as I know, that is just a rumor.

Ha, the Jed Clampett of PA. He should get up and move to Beverly...Hills that is..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib