"Laur's flocked up flock"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
RE: I like glass, but not THAT MUCH!!

LOL Rick. You got that right. Charlie, what happened? Sorry about your finger. Thanks too to Fred, Annie and Star, Jamie and Nina. Those Starbucks Double Shots are better anyway, so take that Frappucino! LOL
Star, they gave me a pill. I was just glad when it was numb. I wanted it to feel dead! I just got a bad bunch in there last night. The doctor never looked me in the eye, or said "Sorry, I'm almost finished." Nuttin.
Fred, Olean is okay for me, but I've only been there once. Everyone says you have to go to Buffalo, Erie or Pittsburgh. When I lived in MD, there was Hopkins, but no one there is too thrilled with them. I think Star's in a great place to get medical care.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Just so you don't think I have soul of stone hahhhahahaha

33CD34B0A98F4C02BAD2BDEE5BC418DE.jpg

Attachments

• 33CD34B0A98F4C02BAD2BDEE5BC418DE.jpg
    33CD34B0A98F4C02BAD2BDEE5BC418DE.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 57

madman

Reaction score

ouch! take care of it , get better soon! mike

Stardust

Reaction score

That was the cutest bear. Laur, if you ever have anything major medical to be done in Boston you and joe are welcome to come stay here. I have a couple of extra rooms. Lots of bottles too! Boston has a lot of fun things to do also. I am Blessed and share what I do have.

We (my son, daughter, and myself) started the planted bottle dig in the garden for my grand kids. Was so much fun. Got to get more bottles. They are addicted now even my daughter! [;)]

Stardust

Reaction score

This was just on the news.... is this your foot Laur?

E3AD3E74D95E4F74B29ECC48430241F8.jpg

Attachments

• E3AD3E74D95E4F74B29ECC48430241F8.jpg
    E3AD3E74D95E4F74B29ECC48430241F8.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 52

RedGinger

Reaction score

That's very generous of you, Star. Rick, I like the bear, I just don't like what comes with it (the Big Mama Bear). Gee, guess I could have posted a picture of my foot after all! What happened to that foot?

ajohn

Reaction score

Wow Red,
Sorry to hear about your accident.It's the rebellion of the modern bottle.
Got some stitches one time couple of weeks after I saw a Patrick Swazey movie where he sews himself up without pain killer.SO....if he could do it....STUPIDEST thing I ever done.Take the meds!

Stardust

Reaction score

I don't know I was just being funny [:D] I googled foot stitches and found that. LOL!

Just trying to keep you entertained till the pain meds wear off [:eek:]

[8|] Now let's see your foot and compare.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)

Guys and gals...Here foot was (is) cut pretty bad...within seconds...blood everywhere!...Laur's a 'trooper' and vr. brave. She's been through so much, but hangs in there. I love her to pieces.(No pun intended) [:D] Joe

RedGinger

Reaction score

Wow, I think I'd just leave it rather than sew it up without anesthetic Ajohn. Pretty brave, though to try it! Thanks guys. You are all so kind and just thinking about it makes everything seem soo much brighter. I really mean it. Thank you.
So, I'll take a poll. As I said, the pic isn't really as bad as it was, but if you want to see it, I'll post. I put off a pedicure as I already wasn't feeling well, and said to hell with it. Guess I should have done it lol.
Thanks Joe. He couldn't believe how many people responded to this post. He won't look at my foot.
Rick and Stardust make 2 votes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4