Let me introduce myself

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NewEnglandGlass

Reaction score
Hello Everyone I have been reading this forum for the last 5 years but never posting or joining the site, I finally decided it was time to join . I have met a few people from here at flea markets in the local area when visiting And i think this site deserves a lot of praise for doing what it does for the Bottle community.
That said I'm Niles im 44 yrs old in March, Im married to the love of my life for the last 15 years I have 3 children a 21 yr old boy attending Full sail uni in florida 19 yr old girl Attending Vasser College and 12 yr old girl attending Middle school,
Me and the wife are avid collectors and diggers of Glass artifacts i have been collecting for over 20 years my wife for 14. We attend bottle shows and auctions our favorite is Hecklars.
Currently cannot add any pictures to site will rectify that soon enough. We have dug sites in Ct.Mass.RI.NH.Maine.Vermont,New York,Penn,Virginia,NC,SC,Texas,OK,MO,England and Germany. It is a pleasure to have read all your articles and gotten to know everyone over the last 5 years. I look forward to you all getting to know me.
Thanks to all

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Nils! Can we assume you specialize in New England Glass or did that just sound right to you?
No matter, there's a lot of everything here. I hope you enjoy yourself.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Glad to know you, Nils ! Now you can read all the REALLY important stuff here, in "General Chat" [:D]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Hi Nils,I am the kooky one who posts in the historic bottles section.I posted an article today on a distant relative of yours the New England Glass company./[;)]

NewEnglandGlass

Reaction score
Hi Wilmington. I have dug in Atlantic beach,Morehead city,Newport, Havelock, and New Bern.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau