Letting go my beloved Sparky for the forum..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Thank you, it is still available..

The auction will be over on Wednesday, August 18th at 10:00 PM eastern time..

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Chuck.

Thanks again for your generosity.

It seems like I've said that many times but you're always giving to the forum. You are truly an asset here my friend.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[:)][:)][:)]

And you, my good buddy, are never too complacent to point this out on my auction threads, and I love that about you!! I also love those diving stories you post.. got any new ones? [;)]

This forum costs money, and there are fun ways to cover the cost.. I've donated things that just came my way, I didn't pay for them, and I didn't need them, but they are worth something to someone.. this stove is one of them.. so it only seems fair to me if I use things I got for free to raise money for a website I enjoy and spend lots of time on, where I feel a sense of community.
The last thing I need right now is for this place to shut down... that would be a clear sign that THE END is near...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
...and THE END most likely IS near, so if you want to survive, you're gonna need a source of heat... [;)] we might as well get a $55 donation before that money is good for nothing but starting a fire...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Just a few more hours to show the forum your appreciation and get a cool little stove sent to you....!!

Bottomdweller

Reaction score
HI ALL, I'M NEW TO THE POSTING THING, YOU KNOW SEARCH AND POKE. I DIG AND DIVE WITH BRAM (DOWNEASTDIGGER) HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THIS SITE THE PAST 2 YEARS! SO ITS TIME FOR ME TO PONY UP!!!!!!!!!!!! I BID $100.00 DON'T REALLY LIKE PAYPAL CAN I SEND A CHECK IF I WIN? CHUCK

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, Chuck! If you win, I'll tell you my address, you send me the check, and I will make the donation to the forum in your name.. thank you for the generous bid!!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
It is done....... a fair price for such an artifact, and a very generous donation.. I am most pleased with the outcome... You will soon be wearing the "Supporter" badge when you sign in, chuck poirier, so give us a post sometimes.. you just moved to Respectable St

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvergatal