like a box of chocolats

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

druggistnut

Reaction score
Hey Melissa,
The show is next Saturday, the 21st. Susan and I will be at the Best Western the night before, if you guys want to get together. We might even come earlier in the day Friday, and try to get a privy dig in.
Bill

lexdigger

Reaction score
Looks like a great TOC dump just below the surface. Those Bromo's are too cool. I've got a run of them I've been collecting but have never come across that particular one. Gotta love the iron cross embossed into the name! Bet those are a lot better than your average blue bromo.

Bottlehoe

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Micah and I both work next fri, sat and sun. One of these time we will try and get some time off so we can attend a bottle show!! Hope you have an awesome time!! :)

The show is next Saturday, the 21st. Susan and I will be at the Best Western the night before, if you guys want to get together. We might even come earlier in the day Friday, and try to get a privy dig in.
Bill
[/quote]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
We dug a few of those Paris injection brou bottles under an old drug store a couple years back. Neat bottle, but fairly common. It was a VD med as I remember, yes that VD.

PD

Plumbata

Reaction score
Yup, definitely a VD treatment. Dunno if it was for syphilis or the clap (or both) but judging from the finds I'd bet the person who dumped that stuff was a rather licentious and unhealthy dude, probably a heavy drinker too (those sedative bromides were good at relieving hangovers and withdrawal symptoms). Those kinds of people left the best bottles to be found. Should be some more interesting meds and maybe some whiskey/bitters bottles in there.

Nice discovery, please dig the heck outta that dump and let us know what else you find!

rockbot

Reaction score
Those are pretty cool bottles. never dug one before.

ORIGINAL: tftfan

0CF1D2614D624C7A8F276E6CAC9B2562.jpg

whitefish

Reaction score
Cool finds! But where are the morels?
With all that Big Rapids stuff it looks like you may be around my neck of the woods, or at least where I grew up.
Don't worry I don't want the secret location of your morel picking spot or where your digging, I live about 2,000 miles from there now!
But if your interested in parting with any of your Big Rapids finds feel free to email me.
Here's a few of Clark's other bottles.

2D1E5268FB314A82A627F8A0F9B7297A.jpg

Attachments

• 2D1E5268FB314A82A627F8A0F9B7297A.jpg
    2D1E5268FB314A82A627F8A0F9B7297A.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 78

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin