Listed a few on eBay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
GOOD PRICES LOOKS LIKE! JUIST CURIOUS. YOU SAY PAY PAL ONLY AS MANY DO,BUT WHEN I HAVE SAKED SOME HAVE SAID NO THEY WOULD TAKE OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT. DO YOU? I KNOW EBAY PUSHES ALL TO SAY PAY PAL ONLY. ALSO I LIKED THE OLD FORMAT OF THE PICTURE TAKING ETC. NOW IT SEEMS DRAB. COURSE I KNOW IT IS BOUT SELLING NOT PRETTY BUT... JUST WONDERING HOW YOU FEEL BOUT IT ALL! THANK YOU AND HOPE YOU SELL YOUR BOTTLES! JAMIE

coboltmoon

Reaction score
The bottles you are selling are a great deal. Great shipping price on the blob beer.

Just got two checks/money orders in the mail today for two different eBay purchases. There was no information given for what the checks where for. There was no item number or item title. Checks have come too often that require a great deal of detective work to figure out what it is for.

I personally like the idea of checks and money orders but too many buyers that use them make selling difficult. If you do use a check send a quick note of where you want the package sent and what items you bought plus item numbers to be extra safe.

mgardziella

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Usually I would take check or money, but I am leaving on Staurday to go out of the country for a week and really wanted to have them shipped before I go. If anyone on the forum wants to pay with cash or check, that's fine, they'll just have to wait until I get back. As for the pictures, I haven't noticed too much of a difference, I just like how ebay has been doing free pictures lately. I hope it will last.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960