Little Bo-PeeP Ammonia with labels

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
I've dug a few of these over the last couple years as I'm sure others here have and I still have a dug one I saved, indoor examples seam to be much harder to come by with labels. I always liked the look of these with labels from this time period. This popped on eBay the other day and the seller was very nearby, he sold it to me way below what I've seen them going for and met me locally for pick up, super nice guy that buys and sells lots of collectables and I'll be selling some of my not so much needed collectables to him in the future, a win win for me and him..... :) s-l1600 (8).jpgs-l1600 (7).jpgs-l1600 (9).jpgs-l1600.jpg :)

Last edited:

Digger 57

Reaction score
I've dug a few of these over the last couple years as I'm sure others here have and I still have a dug one I saved, indoor examples seam to be much harder to come by with labels. I always liked the look of these with labels from this time period. This popped on eBay the other day and the seller was very nearby, he sold it to me way below what I've seen them going for and met me locally for pick up, super nice guy that buys and sells lots of collectables and I'll be selling some of my not so much needed collectables to him in the future, a win win for me and him..... :) View attachment 239192View attachment 239193View attachment 239194View attachment 239195 :)
I usually don't like paper labels.but this one is really nice . In my 40 years of bottle collecting I have never seen this .really nice. I am from Maryland. Where is this from.

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
I usually don't like paper labels.but this one is really nice . In my 40 years of bottle collecting I have never seen this .really nice. I am from Maryland. Where is this from.
I'm not sure I understand, the label shows Lakewood Ca.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2