local hutch

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi mike, nice find. it must be great to have a hutch just laying there waiting for you. i'll find one some day. if you find another of those blue jars let me know, i love cobalt. did it have a M in circle? have a good one, rhona

madman

Reaction score
hey wayne, what you are seeing behind me is a dried up bay, the river is to my right the maumee river, oh buddy i bet theres some nice stuff in there !! no i didnt dig i was checking out a new area, found the car wax in the woods, yes rohna its got the m in the circle on the base, found the hutch in the bay mud !! hey i had to go through a major jungle to get where the hutch was found so it was worth it , hey ill take some more pix this weekend. hey bubbas dad when and where is the museum being built!!! lol man nice recent finds!! yo cap thanks these bottles do no show up that often just laying there. it was the bottle gods mike

alan23t5

Reaction score
vn finds i went to play poker instead. very surprisin lol I found out you can get free cash 50$ + 25$(no catch)It's for real
i made over 100$

Free 50$ +25$

VirginiaDigger

Reaction score
Great Find madman!!! Ive Found Many Nice 1800's Early 1900's Bottles While Hunting & Fishing Check Old Tree Trunks(Stumps) Ive Found Many In Those. I Guess Old Hunters Would Drink Their Soda & Put The Bottle Out Of Sight????

madman

Reaction score
hey thanks virginia digger! yes ill keep my eyes open, i dont have a dump to dig but i think this weekend will prove interesting mike

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Nice finds, madman. That appears to be an old railroad grade. Is it?

Mike

madman

Reaction score
hey mike thats a good question?? im guessing this area to be a newer landfill, notice the trees, there is and older hillside dump behind some old factories nearby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85