Lockport Help

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bixel

Reaction score
A friend of mine recently purchased a large bottle collection close to his place. Over 500 bottles, with a lot of it being 5-10 dollar Ontario bottles. Had some better stuff in the collection for sure. He has enlisted me to sell it off for him. I know most, or a good chunk of the Canadian stuff but there are a few american pieces I have had to research.

One of the pieces is shown here.

Shoulder embossing " Oak Orchard, Acid Springs"
"Address, G.W Merchant, Lockport NY"

I cant say I have seen this piece before, as we dont have these turn up here in Canada. A nice dark green colour.

Looking for some info on it, and current pricing info as well as my chore is to sell it. Only found one on Ebay in the last 60 days of sales, with a bad lip repair. This one is mint as far as I can see. No issues at all.

I have also included a photo of a nice labelled Warners Safe Cure he got in the collection.

Thanks!

Attachments

• steves 013.jpg
    steves 013.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 124
  • steves 014.jpg
    steves 014.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 119

RJ2

Reaction score
I sold a "Oak Orchard, Acid Springs" at a Heckler live auction for I think $50 just last year. I'd value it at that on low end around here (western NY).
I should have sold it locally, I'd say its closer to $75 - $100 in Lockport green.
Most labeled Warner's are not rare especially in amber. That's a nice label, I'd ask around $50.

Pic of my ex-Oak Orchard attached.
What else you got of Western New York bottles?
Nice ... RJ

Attachments

• S1350016.jpg
    S1350016.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 98
  • S1360003.jpg
    S1360003.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 104

RJ2

Reaction score
I don't think I'll sell the next one I stumble across, I do miss this bottle. Oak Orchard creek is very special in a way to me. I used to catch many Lake Ontario run salmon, brown trout, and steelhead in that creek.

mctaggart67

Reaction score
Hi Kyle: Please let me know what medicines and poisons you're selling. Thanks, Glen

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause