Looking for a digging partner in Louisville, KY area.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stormysouth

Reaction score
I tried to post a reply it kicked me out. Sorry to be gone so long guys. One day melts into weeks. Been doing alot of travel and overtime. YUK!!!!!! It's been 5 weeks since I have had a day off. HELP, I have one brain cell left and it's not accepting anymore information.

I have a joke for you two. I hope it don't offend anyone. Cap ya ought to enjoy it.

If big boobed women work at Hooters, Where do one footed women work?

I HOP.

Gotta go..... I'll write more later..... I started my vicks furniture protype. Have to figure out light placement.

Miss the thumb dudes.

capsoda

Reaction score
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! Thats a goodun Lisa.[sm=lol.gif]You caught me of guard and I think I swallowed a coke in one gulp.LoL

stormysouth

Reaction score
Sorry......Wasn't trying to hurt ya. One of the guys at work gives me tough time (all in fun) that was his amputee joke of the week. Hope next week is as good. I call him Brunswick or Weebles Wobbles. His butt is broader than his shoulders. I like him, he dishes it out but can take it in the same spirit as he gives it. He's about 6'5" and will imitate me walking when I limp. It's really funny to see a male bowling pin trying to walk like a gimpy girl.

Have you ever seen a 6oz Julep made in Kansa City, MO? Super thick clear glass. Completely embossed? I found one Sunday at the church dump. I only got to dig about an hour and that was the best thing I found.

capsoda

Reaction score
A Julep is a super sweet mint drink. Yours could be a consintrate for making Mint Juleps. I've seen 7oz bottles embossed that way but no 6oz or any from Mo. Put up a pic if you can.

stormysouth

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the Julep, I'll throw a picture up tomorrow. Y'all crack me up. This weekend I'm supposed to go dig in Borden. I'm trading horse handling for digging rights. It's the founder of the town's house. He died in 1906 hopefully I'll find a few nice ones. The home owner was dozing and found it. Fortunately the weather forced them to stop. Hopefully there are some goodies left in tact. They also want me to run my metal detector around the property. The guy was really wealthy and left $ 500.000.00 in his will to take care of about 20 trees. Who knows what I may find.

It's good to have the time to be back, I missed y'all![:D]

capsoda

Reaction score
good to have you back. Just don't disappear again without telling the family where you are. It gives Wayne worry lines.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

stormysouth

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to give anyone worry lines. I'm sorry[:(]I'll try to be a good girl. (Hope it's possible). It's really cool y'all got to hook up.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229