Looking for a little info

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
I found an interesting bottle, and could use a little help. Ii is a cobalt blue, iron pontiled , 10 sided,Pittsburg bottle. it appears to be the same as a Buffum Sasparilla bottle except it says M.ALTENBAUCHs on one side, and MINERAL WATER on one side, and PITTSBg, on the other side. Any info as to rarity, and estimated value would be helpful. It is a dug bottle, but is in Excellent shape. Thanks

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum !
I see several selling at public auction in the Auction report . Both Colbalt / iron pontiled in perfect condition sold in the 500.00 each range . An Aqua example of the same mold sold for 275.00 at public auction.
Would you have any interests in selling or trading it ? Sure would like to see a pic or two.
Hope this helps , Brian

Reaction score
Brian, Thanks for replying, I haven't really given any thought as to wether or not to sell. My camera is not working at the moment, but if you go to http://www.antiquebottles.com/soda/fame.html and scroll down to the Buffum sasparilla& Lemon water, as far as I can tell the bottles are the same except for the wording. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85