Looking for an experienced digger to take me on a dig, north Houston, TX

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coyotekyle15

Reaction score
I'm a teenager with no experience, but as of late I've been fascinated with old bottles. I'd love to dig a dump/privy and start my own collection, but I don't know how to find sites or get property permission. I live just north of Houston, Tx and I'm not sure if there are any bottle diggers in the area, but it would be nice to find someone local who can teach me the ropes.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I know there is a few Texas diggers/collectors in here. Hopefully some one can help you out. LEON.

nhpharm

Reaction score
I live in Spring, Texas and avidly dig, mostly in Galveston. Unfortunately up in the Spring area there aren't a ton of accessible places to dig, so I have to travel a bit. When things cool off a bit I'll reach out and see if you can make a trip down to Galveston.

coyotekyle15

Reaction score
No way. I'm also in Spring. And you're right, there really aren't any old neighborhoods or creeks in the area.

Newtothiss

Reaction score
I'm a teenager with no experience, but as of late I've been fascinated with old bottles. I'd love to dig a dump/privy and start my own collection, but I don't know how to find sites or get property permission. I live just north of Houston, Tx and I'm not sure if there are any bottle diggers in the area, but it would be nice to find someone local who can teach me the ropes.
Get out of your comfort zone and steadily practice asking permission and facing rejection.

You're young and probably still fairly innocent looking, just be friendly and polite.

willong

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen