Looking for Cumberland MD bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Loco_09

Reaction score
Interested in bottles from Cumberland Maryland primarily sodas and beers, also looking for Cumberland beer cans or collectibles.

VABrew

Collect pre-1980 Virginia breweriana!
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye open for any of these surfacing in northern Virginia. I collect VA beer bottles, cans, signs so let me know if you have anything to trade/sell.

Loco_09

Reaction score
Just bumping this, still looking to add to my Cumberland MD collection, bottles, cans, advertising. Would also consider other western Maryland bottles.

Loco_09

Reaction score
Still looking to add to my collection, off grade cans and bottles are always considered as well. If anyone has anything from Cumberland MD let me know. Thanks

BrentC

Reaction score
Still looking to add to my collection, off grade cans and bottles are always considered as well. If anyone has anything from Cumberland MD let me know. Thanks
Reach out to the Crick Diggers on youtube. They are near there. They usually auction off a few a week on their channel.

Loco_09

Reaction score
Reach out to the Crick Diggers on youtube. They are near there. They usually auction off a few a week on their channel.
I'm well aware of them, I'm in the local bottle and beer groups with them already. Thanks for the reply

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler