Looking for digging buddy!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

frank

Reaction score
I was told there is a very old dump from 1635 to 1900 . Iam looking someone who doesnt mind digging up three feet of soft muck to get to the bottles . They must live in the westeran mass area only and have a gun permit too!!!![:eek:]

epgorge

Reaction score
Frank,

I live in VT. Gun permit? Is that to cover you while you get the bottles out. Is this a museum we will be digging?

I have a gun permit. It is called the U.S. and Vermont constitution. I haven't seen anyone with enough audacity to take my side arm from me yet.

Joel

frank

Reaction score
RE: Hey epgorge

This is the toughest town to digg bottles in .Why because of the high murder and crime area and they will rob you for your shoes if they had too. The dump has tons of ponitl bottles and three part mold bottles and tons of inky you can dig 20 foot deep hole or 30 foot deep holes its tough place cant go alone here[:eek:]

epgorge

Reaction score

God, Frank!! Pontils, bad boys shooting at us. You really know how to excite me. I'm in.

I'll bring my street sweeper for those brave enough to come in close range.
Joel

epgorge

Reaction score

You can, until they catch you. Don't forget, you have a right to protect yourself, period. Just don't pull it out until you need to protect yourself and then, leave.
Joel

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster