Looking for historical flasks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MuddyMO

Reaction score
Hello all, I've got a keen interest in preserving early insulators and their history, along with my love for historical whiskey/spirit flasks. We all pretty much have this mentality, it's what defines us as 'collectors', or to some, 'junk hoarders'.

I am looking to buy, and/or put rarer colored insulators towards, historical flasks. They are an amazing group of bottles which depict various early American figures, ideas, or just downright interesting pictures. The flasks I am acquiring are not to be resold, but instead kept to inspire and interest others into bottle (and insulator) collecting, history, usage, manufacture, and how it impacted our lives and world today. I'm a younger guy, so there is still time and hope on making them more available for others to enjoy! Any who, enough dreaming...

My ideal spending amount per historical flask is no more than $130, unless someone has a sweet deal cuz they're an awesome person! I've found that I like calabashes, and other non-collectors like them more-so than others. Here is what I'm in the hunt for;

Hunter, Fisherman calabash
Calabashes
Double eagles (ambers are sweet)
Eagle flasks (success to the railroad, cornucopia, traveler companions)
Founding Fathers flasks
Masonic flask (I would shell out more $$$)
Any other cool flasks I'm unaware of!

Much appreciated to everyone for their help. Take care!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583