looking for these milk bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

helm40

Reaction score
I know this is not the wanted page, but I dont think the posts get moved down here as fast and this is dedicated to milk bottles.
First, Has ayone heard of Sunnyacre Dairies? I have been told it might be from Ironton Ohio. Also, what about a bottles marked SCMDA, I have three marked this way. Now the list.
I am collecting from Scioto County Ohio, this is around Portsmouth on the very bottom of the state. If anyone has any info on the bottles or the farms themselves, I am very interested and paying good money.
Thanks,
Scott

29C377ACDBEE482F8C3CC82DC0F5BA62.jpg

Attachments

• 29C377ACDBEE482F8C3CC82DC0F5BA62.jpg
    29C377ACDBEE482F8C3CC82DC0F5BA62.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 94

epackage

Reaction score
I'm going to look at a collection on wednesday with 1200 milks, I'll bring your list with me...Jim

accountantadam

Reaction score
Scott,
I know I've got a Poole from Minford at the moment, as well as a few waverly and gallipolis bottles. I collect from ross and highland counties, so I see scioto county stuff from time to time. Do you collect only milks? I know I've got a couple portsmouth brewing and ice bottles as well. I'll keep my eyes open for you at the flea markets and such

hannahevan

Reaction score
Hi E while your there keep a look out for any of these also.These are all Baltimore or Maryland.

Sipes & Manners Belair
Ashland Hoye W.T. Cockeysville
Bonnie Blink Cockeysville
Springhills Cockeysville
Garryowen Gunther j.c. Cockeysville
Foresthill Harkins H.R. Foresthill
Ridgewood Fullerton
Walnut Hill Miller G.H. Lutherville
Ocean City Esham,Lester Ocean City
Knox Towson
Rosedale Baltimore
Gwynnbrook Owings Mills
Landsdowne Dairy Wm J king Landsdowne
Errycrest Ensor,J.A. Sparks

helm40

Reaction score
Thanks Jim, hope something nice comes out of it, just let me know. Accountantdan, I just do milks, we're there any dairies marked from richmonddale in Ross county, my grandparents were from there and my dad grew up there.
Scott

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: helm40

Thanks Jim, hope something nice comes out of it, just let me know. Accountantdan, I just do milks, we're there any dairies marked from richmonddale in Ross county, my grandparents were from there and my dad grew up there.
Scott
Going wednesday, I'll add them to my list of "look fors"

accountantadam

Reaction score
Scott - I'm not sure about richmondale. I know there were bottles from clarksburg, frankfort, and bainbridge, so it is definitely possible there was at least one dairy in richmondale as well

stumpknocker

Reaction score
I picked up a TREQ DOSTAL PRODUCTS CO / BUCYRUS / OHIO.

Does anyone have any knowledge of the bottle?

JGUIS

Reaction score
My digging buddy just found half of a soda bottle marked Dostal, and we know it is an Ohio bottle. Haven't found anything on the company yet.

stanleyva2009

Reaction score
I sometimes come across MD and an occasional OH bottle at estate auctions in this area. I'll keep an eye out for those from now on. I collect Shenandoah Valley milks and meds. Luray, Shenandoah, Woodstock, Strasburg, Harrisonburg, Winchester, Edinburgh and the list of towns goes on and on...did I say Luray? Luray..Luray..Luray...especially from Luray haha.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1