Looking to buy Warners

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I am interested in buying anything related to H.H. Warner Remedies Co.
Bottles, advertisements, almanacs, etc.
Thanks!

botlguy

Reaction score
You are about three years too late and possibly, I don't know, several thousand dollars too short. (For me) I'm sure most of you don't know that I had a friend who had one of the largest and best WARNER'S SAFE collections on the West coast who asked me to sell his collection for him. I did that over a period of about two years. I got top dollar for most of it, taking / paying nothing but some of the bottles (mostly the BITTERS) at top value for myself. If possible, you can check my eBay feedback to verify this.

What I am really trying to say is that WARNERS SAFE bottles, whether Cure or Remedy, are cyclical, prices up and down, and it is either a buyer's or seller's market depending on the current cycle. I had well over 120 bottles in this catagory that I sold, I made little to nothing but it sure was fun and I gained a great deal of knowledge.

Good Luck in your search, I would sincerely appreciate your report of success or failure in this quest. Just a request for the old data bank.

sms1950

Reaction score
Hello Fighting Blue Jay,
This is Steve Stayer and I have the Warner's Reverse Safe bottle and a Doyle's Hops and a few others that I personally dug up at a construction site in the 70"s.At that time I lived in Olean, New York and worked for Work & Silvis Construction Company,operating a Track Loader. I was excavating out the side of a hill in downtown Olean, where they tore down a great Victorian House to build a parking lot....Got to love that thought process...I saw the glisten of glass and noticed the distinct outline of an old cistern in the cut area. We were excavating about a 25' cut so the outline was very clear in the native soil layer. After work, I went back and hand dug up every bit of the cistern and came out with about 20 bottles from the late 1800's.I already was an avid antique hound and glass collector so this added to my collection. Now days my children are not interested in my collection and I've decided to sell the bottles,inks,etc., off before they go in a garage sale for ten cents apiece. L:et me know what you would like to know about them.

Thanks for asking.
Steve 602-390-3536 stevestayer@gmail.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen