Lots of new goodies!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

texasdigger

Reaction score

678A51263F1443519BD0342EE01B9926.jpg

Attachments

• 678A51263F1443519BD0342EE01B9926.jpg
    678A51263F1443519BD0342EE01B9926.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 79

texasdigger

Reaction score
Thanks for taking a look, and I am sorry about the dark pics. If anybody would like me to take some better pics of any of the bottles just ask. Tell me what you think about the new peices, and I will have some more to put up very soon.
Brad

texasdigger

Reaction score
The Grapevine is a BLUERIBBON
The Caubles is C.L.C. CO. A.
The Weavers is W. C. CO.
The small people pharmacy is a W.E.M. CO.
The Maris is a Everite
None of the other drugstores are embossed on the base. Thanks a bunch for your comments!
B-

texasdigger

Reaction score
Ya Matt it has been a bit of work, but you know as weel as I that it is a labor of love. Of all the bottles though the Freese soda is by far my favorite. I do not collect sodas, but Texas blobs are so hard to find that when I had the oppurtunity to procure this one I could not pass it up. It is very rare that they comeup for sell, and there are very few Texas blobs in the first place. Thanks for looking I always like hearing from you. You looked at my Dr. D. M. Bye combination oil cure on my other thread, and said it was pretty intersteing because you had not seen another like it. I am thinking of selling it. Do you have any idea of what you would belive to be a fair price for it? If you do not remeber the bottle I could post another pic if it would help. I know pricing is very subjective, but I would love to hear your oppinon.
-B

madpaddla

Reaction score
Brad:
Very well done. I really like the clear shots and write ups. That blob looks awesome. Best of luck on that dump of yours. How did ya get that Kennedys? It looks real whittled . Great job.
Madpaddla

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey Teaxsdigger
Nice Meds ,really like the Cincinnati flask and blob top beer . Ive dug several of the Liones beers lately myself in several diffrent mold verations colors clear and amber and crown and blob . They were all broken so its a treat to see one of the older one whole .Thanks for sharing and way to go on your addtions. Good luck digging and finding Teaxsdigger bill

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen