Lozark Labatories Milk Bottle Balto Md

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dougwolfe

Reaction score
I got this quart milk bottle I know nothing about this bottle, If anyone has info on this bottle it would be appreciated

Thanks Doug

waskey

Reaction score
I need a picture of the bottle if its possible. Some of the Lozak milks are pretty scarce but then again some are common. I have seen several unlisted variations so I will need a picture or an accurate description of the embossing on the bottle.

dougwolfe

Reaction score
Henry

The bottle has LOZARK the letter Z is bigger than the other letters, Then it has Labatories underneath LOZARK, then it has Balto MD at the bottom all inside and embossed circle, bottle is clean no chips or cracks looks almost new.

Thanks Doug

waskey

Reaction score
Are you shure its "Lozark"? the Baltimore book has a couple listings for "Lozak" laboratories. Anyway, if yours is Lozak laboratories then it appears to be an aunlisted variation and if its Lozark laboratories maybe it is a mispelled name on your bottle which would make it much more valuable. I would say the value on an unlisted variation of a common Baltimore milk bottle would be about $30-35 or possibly more if someone really wants it, its a good bottle I would say.

dougwolfe

Reaction score
Henry

Thanks for info on the bottle I did spell it wrong it is lozak, but very clean bottle. I collect wv milk bottles and cumberland md bottles, I got the bottle for $5 so I said what the heck where can you buy a good clean milk for $5. So anyways where do you find the list of Md bottles everyone refers to, I would buy a list if possible

Thanks
Doug

waskey

Reaction score
There is a list of all known Maryland area milk bottles, but im not really sure how to get it, maybe some of the other Maryland collectors on here will know. I use the Baltimore bottle book which covers all Baltimore bottles including milks. You can order it off of the Baltimore Bottle Club website.

dougwolfe

Reaction score
Henry
I forgot on the back in embossed letters says health dept permit 4009 in a circle, maybe this will give you a better idea if it is unlisted or not also has B-6 46 at the bottom

Thanks
Doug

waskey

Reaction score
Your bottle is indeed an unlisted variation of the common ones they do list. It is a nice bottle.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles