Lyons powder s and other insect bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pupman

Reaction score
Always looking for Lyons powder and similar bottles aqua or color,smoothbase or pontiled. for my collection including Reynards,Johnsons,Kyles persian powder,Costars, Poole's ,Issacsen's, John Henry,and any others in the familiar Lyons powder shape. I would love someone to offer me a large size Lyons powder in any color!!!Will buy or have pontiled medicine bottles to trade. I also collect cure bottles and would be glad to give information on the rarity as I have been collecting them a long time and have over 800 examples. Thanks for your help!

Dale

Reaction score
Hi pupman, and welcome to the forum. I have a cure bottle ( LIEBIGS FIT CURE) posted in the what is it ? before 1900, do you have any info on it? THANKS Dale

pupman

Reaction score
Hi,Thanks for the question and glad to be of help! All the Leibig's cures are good bottles and certinly date before 1900. My Leibig's is 8" nice blue aqua,and is embossed LEIBIGS FIT CURE/AN/ENGLISH REMEDY/DR.A.B. MESEROLE/96 JOHN ST.NEW YORK. I don't know if this is the one you have but they are all fairlyscarce. I believe mine dated from the 1880's.Let me know if yours is the same as I am always looking to add to my collection if you ever want to part with it. Any other questions or help,please feel free to ask! Best Regards,Kevin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday