Manchester NH dig 8-5

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lucine

Reaction score
WoooHooo!! awesome jug, Mike! Sorry I missed it. Now, just take it to an "antique shop" in Chatham, and you can sell it for a couple THOUSAND like the ones I saw this week...
Lara

elmoleaf

Reaction score
Mike,
That's a really nice piece of stoneware...a good reward for that big gopher hole you dug. Thanks for the pizza & drinks. And, thanks to DF for organizing the dig & sharing his site.
Steve & I dug about 3-4 different spots. The first hole went deep until we hit over a foot of sand. Unfortunately it turned up only broken smoking pipes...looked like the fill had been disturbed previously. Then we hit the edge of an embankment where Steve pulled out a few things. I scratched my only keeper from the surface nearby. It's a 4.75" whiskey embossed N.M URI & CO. INC. LOUISVILLE, KY.
The amber on the left was one of Matt & his partner's discards, but a new one for me. Embossed BRYANT'S ROOT BEER. DETROIT, MICH. MANUFACTURED BY MICHIGAN DRUG COMPANY. THIS BOTTLE MAKES FIVE GALLONS. It's a nice change from the typical Hires.
Sean

BDEE4AC369EE4A058290E1D63251A039.jpg

Attachments

• BDEE4AC369EE4A058290E1D63251A039.jpg
    BDEE4AC369EE4A058290E1D63251A039.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 78

DIGGER DAVE

Reaction score
Hey Mike and Guys,
Had a really great time diggin with you guys. I got a few keepers but seeing your jug on my way out made my day. I will post picks as soon as I find the time. Matt was a great host and you guys were cool. I am proud to have dug with you. Stay in touch !

nipsy

Reaction score
I gotta say even though I may not remember names, I won't forget that day. I had a great time met some great guys, and found some neat bottles. It's a shame we had to cut it short. some fantastic finds. ENJOY

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter