Manchester, Ohio Antique and Relic Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODIGGER

Reaction score
July 27th and 28th in Manchester, Ohio at the River Barn along the Ohio River. Authentic Indian Artifacts only and Authentic Antiques, no flea market items. Call Randy @ 937-549-4086/513-404-5135 for details. Dealers/Collectors all welcome.

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: SODIGGER
. Authentic Indian Artifacts only and Authentic Antiques, no flea market items.

I don't understand this"no flea market items". You're saying that the 100 odd yr. old whiskey jug I saw at the flea market wasn't an antique? Your probably gonna lose some dealers if you enforce that policy.

LC

Reaction score
I live about thirty five miles from there , and always end up forgetting about it till it is over .

Branden , I believe no flea market items pertains to beanie babies and so forth . A 100 year old jug would not be considered a flea market item , even though you may see one there . Will have to try and make it to this one and see how good it is .

dollarbill

Reaction score
Carobran he was being nice . Hes saying don't bring junk or house hold thing and such unless there antiques.That 100 yr old jug would be an antique now would'nt it . Come on now . If nothing else I'll see ya there Randy.Give me a shout I'am back from the beach.Hope to see ya there LC it will be nice to talk.
Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday