Medicines before 1900 ?? Price Guide.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Well, I had to figure it ou but I did it. I got you the extra fiver for your carpel tunnel syndrome, paypal fees, habitat or maybe a cheap bottle. It's yours now. I had to run a manual payment but it worked. I also get to keep my paypal balance and get 1% cash back. Not the 1½% it used to be but oh well.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I constantly update the database for the price guide. I hope to hear more from customers on what they would like different in it. Some people had said they would like it to list the last date that each bottle was sold. That's not hard since I have that info. I also have been trying to keep track of the target illness for each medicine (ie. lungs,worms, baldness, etc). I may add that info.
I'd like to know what people think about the comb binding. I went with it this time but I'm not that crazy about it. I am thinking about a more solid binding next time.
A couple people have said they want more thorough coverage of bottles that have a lot of variations like Townsends and Wolfes. I put a good selection in but didnt try to cover all the varations I have seen.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Matt, I like the comb binding, it makes for easy handling of the book in the field. Yes I carry reference books with me when I dig and if more came with comb bindings it would sure make them easer to handle.

Any additional info you add would be great. Maybe a little space in each row for personal notes.

Just my thoughts. I love mine.[:)]

krant01

Reaction score
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH DATING THIS BOTTLE??

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THIS BOTTLE IS AND WHAT THE MARKINGS MEAN ?
IT IS A AMBER COLORED BOTTLE WITH THE MARKINGS "THE N.D. CO" ON THE BOTTOM.
I HAVE SEARCHED HIGH AND LOW AND CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING ON IT..

ronvae

Reaction score
I would LOVE if the next one had "last date sold". I actually care more about the age than the price--sometimes I just wanna know the price because it gives me a hint on the age, sort of. Re: The binding, anything that lets it open completely flat is great.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Evening Matt...

I'm gonna buy one just because "Capsoda" bought one!

Only kidding of course, but would you sign mine and address it to the "The Best Bottle Diver I Know?"[&:] LOL...

Are you coming to the April 2nd New England Bottle Show? If you are, I would guess that you would be bringing a pile of your books with you... Right?

Good luck... can't wait to send you some money.

Wayne

krant01

Reaction score
OK WILL DO !
I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO ON THIS SITE SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter