Merrimack Valley Antique Bottle Club Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

beendiggin

Reaction score
Thanks for this post as I just read it last night and have spoken to Cliff and mailed him a check for a table. I think I'm getting in just under the wire. Thanks again.

Blackglass

Reaction score
No way! I'm going to be in Cape Cod on the 25th, maybe I can convince my parents to take me there? Man, if I only had a drivers license, starting drivers ed right after the vacation. I'll look into it!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Not knowing what it's going to cost to fix my truck I didn't spend much. I picked up a few smalls.
Met/remet some regulars from here too. FUN!!!!

12BF7DB66B694E5CAEC85CB4061C7BDB.jpg

Attachments

• 12BF7DB66B694E5CAEC85CB4061C7BDB.jpg
    12BF7DB66B694E5CAEC85CB4061C7BDB.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 77

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Top row
Pierces Anuric Kidney and Backache (just liked it), PP cobalt (same), Humpfreys (same)
Second row
Smith Junior Punch bowl Beverages (same), Lactart Acid of Milk (thought it could keep Zoolak company), Richter Pain Expeller (just another "Pain bottle")
I also got another JSP and bummed that it's as close to the same color as the one I have but it wasn't going to effect my car being fixed.
Nothing monumental but you buy what you like I always say and the prices (after a little bartering) was OK.
I think about $20 total but I won a T-shirt too! I wish I won the 50/50 but I'm thrilled for the winner. Nice Cathy, congratulations again!!!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Paul beendigin, Taylor RIBotteguy are the two I don't remember meeting but I probably have. Mike earlyglass of coarse had his great stuff, Sam SamMaineBottles had awesome stuff and since I belong to the club many members I have met all had awsome stuff. I was awesome everywhere you looked. I hope you all did well.

I miss Ron bearswede, He was there at least once I believe. I've been too so many in NE I loose track.

I hope I didn't leave anyone out, there were some from VT, CT, ME, NH, NY and a bunch from RI, and south Mass that are probably Little Rhodey members (another great show).

New England is great that way, what are there, 8-10 clubs in this little corner of the US that have shows and then add Balsam Spas, Saratoga etc. 2-3 hours gets you a , well, lots of shows.

I wish I had my camera.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikis1981