michigan bottles for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
my good sir!!! i did not know it was a loop seal on that bottle!!! i did not forget, ive been trying to come across nice marbles for you and mine are useless. ive been looking for jars of halfway decent ones at antique shops and really havent found any. i will do my best in the next couple days to find something worthwhile for you. that is a great scarce bottle you have and this is the first one ive found....as in dug. i do like yours and i am very interested. i though it was the standard blob top version which they do have but if it is a loop seal it is far more scarce. thank you for the reminder

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Hey Nic ,just looking out for all members interests ,figured there was good explanation .Hard tell for sure if it is Balt loop in pic ,just knew bottles looked identical to me .
Have to admit i had to look up Baltimore Loop for a refresher .Never paid much attention ,collecting locals just did not check to see if the blobs were loops.Definitely more plain blobs than loops ,which stands to reason because loops were made for fewer years.
You should have got this sooner now i know it is worth at least a couple decent marbles [:D].
Hope your sales do well ,and no harm intended. [:)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR