Milk Bottles Wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dougwolfe

Reaction score
I am looking for Milk Bottles from Keyser Wv, Cumberland Md or any Wv Milk Bottle.

Thanks Doug

wvhillbilly

Reaction score
glasstrader.yolasite.com I have a couple, the one from Nutter Fort is on Ebay right now with a bid. What part of WV are you from, if any?

dougwolfe

Reaction score
I live in Keyser wv, I have that nutter fort bottle, You have a nice website, I am trying to just find bottles from my part of Bye Gone West Virginia!!!!! Thanks Doug

holly

Reaction score
Hi Doug

I have a milk bottle, don't know when it was made. trying to find out maybe you will have the answer?

Amber color, Blosssom Dairy picture of cow on front charleston wva- beckley wva.
on back of bottle the amber bottle better protects the fine flavor picture pouring milk into glass and vitamin contents of this quality product. (white print on lettering & pictures.) quart size. let me know.

thank you

Junkables

Reaction score
there are some milk bottles on Junkables on http://www.junkables.com/miscjunkables.php not for sure what kind they are will have to go look again. They will be on the second page

dougwolfe

Reaction score
Holly
That Blossom Dairy with white paint was early 1950's. If interested in selling give me a price , also is it a Quart bottle Doug

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR