milks for sale or trade

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epgorge

Reaction score
Zane,

I am not sure where Middletown NY is. I live about seven miles from Middletown Springs, Vermont, the home of the Middletown Spa health springs.

They had several farms but no bottle producers that I know of. Back then, you just brought your pitcher from home and filled her up. $50 cent a gallon when I was a boy. Cheaper still when my dad was young.

Where you a salesman in another life?

I am interested in any Vermont bottles you may have, not all but I would like to know if you find any. I am looking for a Botsford farm, Poultney, Vermont. Good luck as there were only a few hundred produced.

Ep

vdawson15

Reaction score
I have a few milks that aren't from my area. The first two I would like to show are from New Jersey. I know nothing about either of them. Both bottles are in excellent condition. One bottle reads; ANDERSON'S DAIRY / MONMOUTH / JUNC. / N.J. The other bottle reads; Elmer C. / Campbell(in script) / Dumont, N.J. If anyone is interested or knows someone who may be interested let me know. I would even apprecciate any info on them also.

B1804015CCFB457E84710DCC6A5B684D.jpg
Hi I know it's a long shot ... do you still have the campbells milk bottle?! Its my grandfather's old company! I havent seen any around and I've been looking desperately

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen